7. Coach Me: Your personal Coach on your mobile
You will have a personal “coach” for each aspect that you would like to improve: lose weight, learn to meditate, be productive, etc.
8. GoalSonTrack: Meet your goals with GoalSonTrack
This app is perfect to add your personal and professional goals and keep daily control to achieve them. You can upload motivational images for each objective and set calendars. It’s one of the ones we like the most 😉 Available for Android and iOS with a free version.
9. LifeReminders : Never forget your tasks with LifeReminders
10. IFTTT : Automate your tasks with IFTTT
With IFTTT you can automate small daily tasks that you usually perform on the Internet. It is easy to understand and use with a very clear interface. The only downside is that some automatics are a bit long and do not notice if a channel is disabled.
It allows you to create powerful connections with a simple sentence: “if this, then that”. You activate the channels and set the formulas. It has more than 160 channels among which are Facebook, Gmail and Twitter.
We hope you have enjoyed these 10 apps to improve your personal productivity. Did you know any of them? Tell us!
You may also like
- Best Architecture Apps
- How to get more followers on Instagram for Free
- Best Bluetooth Receiver for Car
- Best Spotify Alternatives
- Malwarebytes Android APK